When it comes to healthcare construction it's crucial to consider the incorporation of technology systems, like health records, telemedicine, and medical imaging. In this paced era of advancements, it's essential for healthcare construction not to fall behind. At New Build Contractors we fully understand the potential of technology and its pivotal role in shaping healthcare facilities.
Our approach to healthcare construction seamlessly integrates state-of-the-art technology systems;
1. Electronic Health Records (EHRs); We design facilities that can support infrastructure ensuring a smooth implementation and operation of EHR systems. This enables us to maintain organized, accurate, and easily accessible information.
2. Telemedicine Capabilities; Our constructions are built with telemedicine technology in mind. We ensure that the infrastructure fully supports health consultations expanding access to healthcare and providing care options for patients.
3. Medical Imaging; Modern healthcare heavily relies on medical imaging technologies such, as MRI, CT scans, ultrasounds and more. When planning and constructing our facilities we carefully consider the requirements of these imaging technologies.
By integrating technology into our healthcare construction projects we guarantee that your healthcare facility is equipped to serve patients by offering solutions that are both convenient and efficient. Ensuring compliance is crucial, in healthcare construction. At New Build Contractors we prioritize aligning our construction processes with the industry standards to meet all benchmarks for your facility.
When it comes to healthcare construction complying with regulations involves aspects;
1. Building Codes; We strictly adhere to national building codes to ensure the integrity of your healthcare facility. From materials used to the design, every detail complies with established codes.
2. Healthcare Accreditation Standards; Our goal is to make the accreditation process seamless for you. Our construction plans incorporate the requirements of healthcare accreditation bodies ensuring that your facility meets the standards of care quality and safety.
3. Infection Control Guidelines; Infection control is paramount in healthcare settings. We prioritize integrating infection control guidelines into our construction process creating spaces that promote sanitation and cleanliness while reducing the risk of hospital-acquired infections.
By prioritizing compliance, in healthcare construction we deliver an efficient and fully equipped facility ready to provide outstanding healthcare services.
Would you like to learn more about how we can help you with your next residential or commercial project, fill in your details and a member of our team will be in touch.